All I See Is A River Of Tears

Am I missing something?
Some Americans, Underwater but Ineligible, Are Riled Up - WSJ.com: "Steve Rosenberg, a 44-year-old institutional stock broker in Chicago, has been trying to refinance his $815,000 option adjustable-rate mortgage for months. But his bank is requiring him to put an additional $150,000 of equity into his home, something he is reluctant to do because his income has been cut in half over the past year. For jumbo borrowers, he said, the government's message is, 'You're on your own.' Mr. Rosenberg saw little consolation in the president's initiative. 'The only recourse I will have is a bankruptcy judge.'"
I am trying real hard to see if I have overlooked some aspect of this gentleman's pain I should be feeling. I have never claimed to be empathetic.

Comments

Popular Posts